Garry Green, the public information officer for Virgin Islands Territorial Emergency Management Agency (VITEMA) reminds the public that the CARIBE WAVE 2019 Tsunami Warning Exercise is only 14 days away.
Here are five easy ways an individual can participate:
• Register your participation at www.TsunamiZone.org/register
• Attend a publicly organized tsunami walk drill
• Put together a disaster preparedness kit
• Make a family/business plan
• Share tsunami preparedness information
For additional ideas on how to prepare and participate, visit www.TsunamiZone.org/howtoparticipate today.
For information, contact Garry Green, the public information officer for VITEMA, at 713-6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Source: https://stjohnsource.com/2019/03/01/vitema-shares-ways-to-participate-in-upcoming-caribe-wave-2019-tsunami-warning-exercise/