The Virgin Islands Waste Management Authority (VIWMA) Preserving Paradise team advises the community of the hours of operation for the VIWMA’s facilities and administrative offices in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
Landfills, Transfer Stations (TS), and Convenience Centers (CC)
On Memorial Day municipal solid waste disposal at the following facilities will adhere to the following operating hours:
- Anguilla Landfill on St. Croix will be open 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Bovoni Landfill on St. Thomas will be open 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Susannaberg Transfer Station on St. John will be open 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Peter’s Rest Convenience Center on St. Croix will be open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mandahl Convenience Center on St. Thomas will be open 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All administrative offices will be closed on Monday, May 25, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday; regular hours will resume on Tuesday, May 26.
For more information, contact the Office of Communications Management at 643-0410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, follow VIWMA on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
Original Source: https://stjohnsource.com/2020/05/23/viwma-releases-memorial-day-operations-schedule/