Help support the St. John Cancer Fund and one of their biggest fundraisers of the year, Light Up the Night. All Golden Ticket proceeds go directly to those in the St. John community who receive assistance through the St. John Cancer Fund.
Tickets will be on sale TODAY at the Coral Bay Bizarre Bazaar starting at 11:00am. Tickets are also for sale at Connections in Cruz Bay. Stop by and purchase your ticket today.
Tickets cost $150 and you have a chance to win any of the following prizes for 2017!
- Mayan Sky Villa – Sleeps up to 6 people. Gift Package from Viva Villas Inc & Car Rental from Sunshine Car Rental. A $200. GIFT CARD from Starfish Market; Total package value is $5,700;
- 5 nights at Magic View Villa for 2 – 4 ppl donated by Toni and Dr. Billy Branner with dinner for two at Zozo’s Restaurant at Caneel Bay Resort
- 7 nights at Grande Bay 3 bedroom for 4-6 ppl from Crandall Property Management valued at $4,500
- 7 nights at Grande Bay 2 bedroom for 2-4 ppl from Crandall Property Management valued at $4,200
- 7 nights at Blue Heaven Rendezvous Villa 3 bedroom for 4-6 pppl from Key Property Management
- 7 nights at Simple Comfort Cottage 2 bedroom from Jessie and Brian Daigneault
- 5 nights at Eden Lounge Studio for 2 ppl from Cynthia Smith
- 3 nights at Blue Bitch Villa 1 bedroom for 2 adults from Albion and Ann Sewer
- 6 days & 5 nights for 2 ppl at Gallows Point Resort and $150 dinner for two at Ocean 362 Restaurant
- 2 nights & 3 days at Neptune’s Treasure with Hank Slodden
- Sunset Sail with No Worries & Nate Fletcher
- More to come!
The drawing will be held on Sunday Feb. 26, 2016 at the Recovery Party at Oppenheimer Beach at 3:00pm.
Visit the St. John Cancer Fund’s Facebook page for more fundraising opportunities and to sign up to participate on January 14 at the 2017 Light up the Night event!