Starting this Sunday, November 12, Disaster Recovery Centers across the U.S. Virgin Islands will be closed on Sundays.
The new hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday at all nine recovery centers established to assist survivors of hurricanes Irma and Maria.
Recovery specialists from FEMA and the U.S. Small Business Administration are helping survivors register for assistance. They also are available to answer questions and provide information on the types of federal aid available to homeowners, renters and small-business owners.
The DRCs are located at:
· Frederiksted at the Rotary Club West, 40 KA-KD Estate LaGrange
· Christiansted at the Old Post Office Building at Church and Company streets, Christiansted
· Christiansted at the Fire Captain Rencelliar I. Gibbs Fire Station at Parcel #1, Estate Cotton Valley, East End
· Christiansted at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 38-44 Castle Coakley
· Charlotte Amalie at the New Hotel Company Omar Brown Fire Station, Conference Room #108, 100A Ross Taarenberg
· Charlotte Amalie at Tutu Park Mall, 4605 Tutu Park Mall, Suite 233
· Estate Bordeaux at the Bordeaux Farmers Market, 109 East Bordeaux
· Coral Bay at the Town & Country Building, 8-1 Estate Emmaus
· Cruz Bay at the U.S. Virgin Islands Legislature, St. John Annex