Making his first appearance as chair of the V.I. Public Finance Authority Board, Gov. Albert Bryan, Jr. appointed six new members to the board of the West Indian Co., Ltd.
The VIPFA is the sole shareholder of WICO.
Appointed to the board Wednesday were:
– Rick Carrington, a former assistant tourism commissioner and the current manager of St. Croix’s Carambola Resort,
– Roosevelt David, a former senator and local banking professional,
– Enrique Rodriguez, owner of Rodriguez Auto Parts,
– Tourism Commissioner designee Joseph Boschulte,
– Jason Charles of Alpine Securities, and
– Conrad Francois, former V.I. Lottery head.
WICO board members Vivek Daswani, April Newland and Edward Thomas will continue their existing terms on the board.
Original Source: https://stjohnsource.com/2019/02/14/bryan-appoints-new-wico-board-members/